Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Notice To Readers: Comment Moderation

Dear Readers:

If you have left a comment on my blog over the past two years or so and not gotten a reply from me, it is most likely because you posted a comment one week after the publication of my post. After one week, comments are routed to a moderation queue. I am supposed to get a notification by email of pending comments. I noticed today that this email notification setting was turned off! As a result, I have been unaware of the many comments that were languishing in the moderation queue. 

I apologize for my oversight. I have reset the notification settings and I should now be receiving an email regarding any comments pending moderation. You can also email me directly. You can find my email address on the Profile Page. 

As always, a big thank you for your continuing support of my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this wonderful blog! No worries, I do recollect not getting responses for several of my comments..Perfectly clear now.
    By the way, how are you handling Covid situation where you are? Is it still possible to do Geology field trips?

    Mohan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mohan- sorry if I didn't reply to a few. Pretty much at home in Pune since lockdown. No field trips yet... Western Ghats in the monsoons looking so tempting though :)... hopefully this shall pass soon too.

      Delete
    2. No problem. It appears some of our comments never showed up at the board because they were not approved-obviously you didn't know about their existence..
      Mohan

      Delete